Gentle Chair Yoga (Online)
Wednesday, February 310:00—11:00 AMOnlineMain Library28 Arlington Street, Dracut, MA, 01826
Please join in a Gentle Yoga class on Zoom with Keith Beasley, Wednesday mornings from 10:00-11:00 AM. The class is designed for those seeking improved strength, flexibility, and balance with gentle movements and gently performed yoga postures. The class can be done seated in a chair or standing.
There will be four meetings of this group in February. You must register for each class individually.
- Participation in this online yoga program could result in injury.
- Not all exercises presented here are suitable for everyone.
- These exercises are not intended to substitute for proper medical care/advice.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
- The creators, teachers, and producers assume no responsibility for injuries from participation in this program.
Sponsored by The Friends of The Dracut Library.
Capacity: 85 of 98 spaces available.
Registration is required for this event. To register, please provide the following information:
Email reminders are sent 48 hours before the event takes place.
If this event is cancelled, we will use the contact information you enter here to get in touch with you.